The staff at Hometown Title, Inc., has been dedicated to delivering high-quality title insurance services to individuals, families, and businesses in central Illinois since 2002. We offer a comprehensive array of title work – owner’s policies, mortgage policies, and lien searches – as well as new construction escrow services and real estate closings.
As a customer of Hometown Title, Inc., you can rely on us to provide peace of mind for all your real estate transactions. Whether you have questions about ordering a policy, obtaining a payoff, or understanding your settlement statement, we are here to assist you with any issue that may arise along the way – even after closing. That’s right, we’ll be here to respond to and assist you in any way we can no matter if it’s days, weeks, months, or years later.
In the event we do find a title issue, we won’t simply write over it and leave the problem for the new homeowner. Instead, we will help you identify possible resolutions and work with you to correct the issue prior to closing, so everyone at the table can be confident their interests are protected.
With four locations throughout the tri-county area, you can choose the office that’s most convenient for your closing.
- Dedicated and experienced staff with nearly 120 years of combined service to our customers.
- Agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company since our inception.
- Member of the Illinois Land Title Association and Chambers of Commerce in Morton and Pekin.
- Affiliate Member of the Peoria Area Association of Realtors®.
- Managing attorney who is regularly recommended by his peers and provides hands-on guidance and legal assistance for customers when needed.